Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guest Blogging: inside The Sunny Studio!

As you all know I spent the last week in Seattle, but I wanted to take a moment to highlight the exact place in which I stayed: THE Sunny Studio, of www.thesunnystudioblog.com! The Sunny Studio just so happens to be the beautiful studio apartment of my dear friend and sorority sister Emily, and it is truly a haven of DIY coziness, Parisian flair, teas of every type and flavor and all around healthy living. Basically the epicenter of all things I someday aspire to be. If you haven't already, (I linked the heck out of this post for your convenience) I would highly recommend checking out The Sunny Studio Blog. I can assure you that you will leave feeling inspired to create, cook, and appreciate the quieter side of life. After a week in this humble abode, I know I did!
 
Me inside The Sunny Studio wearing my new glasses, holla.
 
And Em - thanks for letting me kick it in your apartment for the week! Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment